25th World Scout Jamboree
March 25, 2022
The 25th World Scout Jamboree will be a remarkable experience taking place 100 years after the Scout Movement began in Korea and 32 years after hosting the 17th World Scout Jamboree in Mt. Seorak, Goseong. Gangwan-do in 1991.
The 25th World Scout Jamboree is prepared to offer various educational programmes based on the concept of ” 4S+ACT” to support young people from all over the world to develop Scout friendship and realize their dreams of global peace, unity and sustainability.
The Jamboree will feature new and exciting programmes by recruiting brilliant ideas from Scouts all around the world from now until 2022.
The theme of the Jamboree is “Draw your Dream”, representing willingness to accept young people’s ideas and opinions and create an opportunity to make Jamboree dreams come true.
Details of Programme:
Date: Tuesday, 1 August to Saturday, 12 August 2023.
For Participants and contingent’s arrivals on Tuesday, 1st August 2023 and ends with departures on Saturday, 12 August 2-23.
Venue: SaeManGeum, Jeollabuk-do, Republic of Korea
For Youth Participants:
To be an eligible youth participant in Jamboree must have been born between 22 July 2005 and 31 July 2009. If you are older than this, you may be able to apply to become a member of the International Service Team.
For International Scout Team (IST)
In order to successfully host the 25th World Scout Jamboree, about 10,000 volunteers are needed to serve on the International Service Team (IST). Rover/Ranger Scout and Scout Leaders who were born on or before 31 July 2005, are welcome to join the IST.
Fee for Participant, Unit Leader, IST is as follows:
WOSM Category Total Deposit Balance
A USD 100 USD 44 USD 56
*A 10% surcharge will be applied on late payments for initial deposits and the remaining balance.
*The Jamboree fee was announced on 12 May 2021 through Scout Pak circular 24/2021.
The fee includes following:
- Single-person tent with a sleeping mat
- Meals from dinner on 1st August to breakfast on 12 August 2023. For ISTs from dinner on 29 July to breakfast on 13 August 2023.
- Cooking equipment (excluding personal items such as cutlery and plates)
- Unit camping kit (tarps, tables, and chairs)
- Registration kit: Scarf, Jamboree badge, ID card
- Transportation (Incheon International Airport to Jamboree site)
- November 2021: Opening of the online registration system
- December 2021: Deadline for Finalization of NSO Contingent allocation
- August 2022: Closing of the online registration system